About The NumberLine Clock™
Classic NumberLine Clock
Help students see that a clock is simply a circular number line and change how they learn to tell time.
Each NumberLine Clock comes with a clock frame, snap-on minute and hour hands, and 2 reversible number lines – 1 for hours and 1 for minutes. Simply bend the number lines into a circle, connect the ends, put them into the clock face, snap on the hands, and you’ve created a clock.
- A hands-on way to go from counting to telling time
- Deepens understanding by visualizing the connection between a number line and time
- Color-coding helps kids recognize groups of 5 minutes
- Innovative, patent-pending design revolutionizes how kids learn time
NEW Advanced NumberLine Clock
Geared clock teaches elapsed time using number lines.
Help children calculate intervals of time and solve elapsed time problems. Advanced NumberLine Clock comes with a clock frame and 2 detachable number line chains- 1 for AM and 1 for PM. Simply unfold the number line chains, snap them together, and you've created a number line out of a clock. The Advanced NumberLine Clock also includes 3 different styles of analog clock designs, allowing children to practice telling time on clock styles they might encounter in the real world.
- Gears maintain correct hour and minute relationship
- Practice telling time on 3 different styles of analog clocks
- Build your own 24-hour number line from a clock with color-coding for AM and PM
- Use to calculate intervals of time and solve elapsed time problems