House Bill 3 Early Learning Allotment
- Focuses on improving student performance in reading and mathematics.
- Targets early learning for grades PreK-3.
- Supports teacher effectiveness through the purchase of high-quality classroom materials.
- High-quality instructional resources to drive excellence in the classroom.
- A commitment to improving student outcomes through hands-on Learning.
- Supplemental programs designed to enhance core instruction and bridge the gap in core curriculum.
Math Resources – TEKS Aligned
Engage early learners and enhance your core math instruction with hands-on resources
DAILY MATH FLUENCY - GRADES K-8
Hands-On Standards® - Grades K-8
Differentiated Math Centers - Grades K-5
Guided Math - Grades K-5
VersaTiles® - Grades K-8
TEKS Resource Kits - Grades K-8
Hands-on materials to help implement the TEKS Resource System Curriculum.Learn More
Custom Kits - Grades K-8
Let us help you create the perfect manipulative kit for your classroom.Learn More
Put all your early learners on the path to reading and writing proficiency
Differentiated Literacy Centers - Grades k-5
Deepen student understanding of key literacy concepts with 3 levels of content for every objective. Easily integrates with any core ELA program.Learn More
Reading Strategies Toolkit - Grades k-2
Supplement your literacy instruction and develop key reading skills with teacher-led lessons covering 6 core reading strategies.Learn More
Close Reading - Grades 3-5
Develop critical, analytical readers through a teacher-led, interactive, close reading experience in a small group.Learn More
VersaTiles® - Grades K-6
Reinforce and extend key literacy skills through hands-on, self-checking, skills practice.Learn More
Reading Rods - Grades K-5
Build vocabulary and phonemic awareness through word work, sentence construction, and more.Learn More