Zearn Math is a top-rated curriculum that connects hands-on instruction and immersive digital learning. When teachers teach with Zearn Math, kids learn the same concepts twice: once with their teacher and peers and once independently in self-paced digital lessons. The result? Teachers can ensure every child gets multiple pathways into content, unlocking deep learning.
When learning with Zearn Math, concepts exploration begins in the concrete. Manipulative kits are designed to include all of the essential concrete manipulatives classrooms need, and each grade-level kit connects with Zearn Math activities and lessons for each unit of instruction. All kits are organize, labeled, and ready to drop off in classrooms.
- Ten-Frames 5-Group Demonstration
- Bucket Balance
- 3 Three Bear Family Counters Set, Set of 80
- Dot Dice in Red, Green, and White, 5/8", Set of 12
- 5" Foam Dot Dice, Set of 2
- 3 Sets of Foam Geometric Solids (12 pieces each)
- 2 Sets of Place Value Cards, Group Set
- Place Value & 5-Group Cards, Set of 12
- Rekenrek 100-Bead Demonstration Frame
- UniLink Linking Cubes, Set of 1,000