Zearn Math Manipulative Kit, Grade 4
Zearn Math is a top-rated curriculum that connects hands-on instruction and immersive digital learning. When teachers teach with Zearn Math, kids learn the same concepts twice: once with their teacher and peers and once independently in self-paced digital lessons. The result? Teachers can ensure every child gets multiple pathways into content, unlocking deep learning.
When learning with Zearn Math, concepts exploration begins in the concrete. Manipulative kits are designed to include all of the essential concrete manipulatives classrooms need, and each grade-level kit connects with Zearn Math activities and lessons for each unit of instruction. All kits are organize, labeled, and ready to drop off in classrooms.
- 20 SAFE-T Bullseye Compass
- 4 Graduated Cylinder, 1000mL
- 1 Gallon Set, Set of 5
- 1 Place Value Strips Whole Numbers, Set of 40
- 3 Place Value Disks, 10 Values, Set of 875
- 30 Place Value Strips Decimal Numbers
- 24 SAFE-T Protractors Orange, Separated Scale
- 1 Dual-Dial Platform Scale
- 2 Customary SAFE-T Weights Set, Set of 13
- 24 - 360° protractors