Zearn Math Manipulative Kit, Grade 3
Zearn Math is a top-rated curriculum that connects hands-on instruction and immersive digital learning. When teachers teach with Zearn Math, kids learn the same concepts twice: once with their teacher and peers and once independently in self-paced digital lessons. The result? Teachers can ensure every child gets multiple pathways into content, unlocking deep learning.
When learning with Zearn Math, concepts exploration begins in the concrete. Manipulative kits are designed to include all of the essential concrete manipulatives classrooms need, and each grade-level kit connects with Zearn Math activities and lessons for each unit of instruction. All kits are organize, labeled, and ready to drop off in classrooms.
- 500 Centimeter Cubes
- Demonstration Clock
- 12 Plastic Droppers
- 3 Sets of Foam Pattern Blocks (250 pieces each)
- Place Value Strips Whole Numbers, Set of 40
- 6 Sets of Place Value Disks, 4 Values (200 pieces each)
- 4 Classroom Compact Scales
- 6 Dual-Dial Platform Scales
- 6 Digital Timer Count Down/Up
- Metric Weight Set, Plastic, Set of 58