Zearn Math Manipulative Kit, Grade 2
Zearn Math is a top-rated curriculum that connects hands-on instruction and immersive digital learning. When teachers teach with Zearn Math, kids learn the same concepts twice: once with their teacher and peers and once independently in self-paced digital lessons. The result? Teachers can ensure every child gets multiple pathways into content, unlocking deep learning.
When learning with Zearn Math, concepts exploration begins in the concrete. Manipulative kits are designed to include all of the essential concrete manipulatives classrooms need, and each grade-level kit connects with Zearn Math activities and lessons for each unit of instruction. All kits are organize, labeled, and ready to drop off in classrooms.
- 500 Centimeter Cubes
- 12 Geared Mini-Clocks
- 1 Foam Color Tiles, Set of 400
- 400 Foam Two-Color Counters
- 6 Economy Yardstick/Meterstick
- 2 Giant Classroom Money Kit
- Place Value Strips Whole Numbers, Set of 40
- 6 Sets of Place Value Disks, 4 Values (200 pieces each)
- 1 Rekenrek 100-Bead Demonstration Frame
- 12 Wood School Rulers with Metal Edge
- UniLink Linking Cubes, Set of 100