Yellow Plastic Base Ten Blocks Starter Set
Teach grouping, counting, and place value with this essential Base Ten Blocks Set
Base Ten Blocks provide students with fun, hands-on ways to learn place value, number concepts, operations, and measurement! There are enough materials to support 5-6 students.
- Master the fundamentals of place value and regrouping with this base ten set of units, rods, flats, and more
- Plastic rods are easy to clean and store
WHAT TO TEACH
- Adding and Subtracting - Developing the concept of addition and subtraction
- Multiplication and Division - Developing the concept of multiplication and division
- Number sense - Develop number concepts up to 10 and beyond
- Place Value - Differentiate number values
- Counting - Emphasize the relationship between groups of blocks
- Decimals - Explore and develop decimal concepts, compare decimals, and perform basic operations with decimal numbers by letting the cube, flat, long, and unit represent 1, 0.1, 0.01, and 0.001, respectively.
- Logical Thinking - Exploring problem solving and spatial reasoning
- 100 Base Ten Units
- 50 Base Ten Rods
- 10 Base Ten Flats
- 1 Base Ten Cube
- Activity Book
- Storage Container
||3, 4, 5, 6
|Dimensions(L x W x H)
||15.3" x 9.1" x 5.7"