Students explore shapes and position as they are challenged to help Pam and Ava plan a new bike path. By using critical thinking, communication, and collaboration to plan a bike path, students prepare for essential skills of the 21st century. Students work through the Engineering Design Process – to learn the value of rethinking and supporting multiple solutions.
STEM in Action™ modules are the easy-to-implement PreK-5 solution for integrating science, math, literacy, and engineering skills into real-world problems. These modules focus on the Engineering Design Practice which is a critical component of NGSS, state standards, and national initiatives. The materials are teacher friendly and all come in an easy-to-store box.
STEM in Action is endorsed as Accomplished in the national STEMworks database.
- Provides teachers with modular 10-20 minutes blocks of instruction
- Total of 70-80 minutes of total instruction time
- All materials needed for a collaborative classroom activity
- Aligned and written to standards
- Helpful how to video and animated student video
* Refills available. Contact Customer Service or your Educational Consultant
If you are purchasing STEM in Action in the following countries: UK, Ireland, Bahrain, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Turkey, Italy, India, Australia, Belgium, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Oman, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, and the UAE please visit https://www.learningresources.co.uk to place your order.