STEM at Play® BUBBLES! Soap Making Lab Kit
Become and expert in all things sudsy. The fact-filled lab guide is chock-full of pictures and information needed for hours of experimentation in your own soapy lab!
STEM at play kits bring science concepts to life through hands-on activities designed to spark interest, inspire confidence, prompt creative critical-thinking skills while fostering collaboration between children and adults. STEM at play kits provide materials to support scholastic goals while keeping at-home learning fun.
- 8 experiments
- Work and learn through purposeful science-based play
- Exploring scientific principles
- Making Soap Bars
- Adding Scent-sational Smells
- Combining Colors
- Adding Special Ingredients
- Adjusting Viscosity — and more!
NOTE: You may also need to gather additional household materials for some of the experiments.
- Stove or Microwave
- Kitchen Oven Mitt
- Glass or cup made of heat-resistant glass
- Play dough
- Dried Flowers
- Chopping Board
- Large Container with Lid (1.5-2L capacity)
- Container for liquid soap
- Chamomile Tea (4 packets)
- Natural Scent-Free Soap Scrapings
- Liquid Glycerin
|Grade Level||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|