Explore the science behind magnetism. Use real lab tools and materials to perform amazing experiments and experience what it’s like to think like a scientist or an engineer. Become an expert in all things magnetic. The fact-filled guide is chock-full of pictures and information needed for hours of experimentation in your own home laboratory!
STEM at play kits bring science concepts to life through hands-on activities designed to spark interest, inspire confidence, prompt creative critical-thinking skills while fostering collaboration between children and adults. STEM at play kits provide materials to support scholastic goals while keeping at-home learning fun.
- 9 Experiments included
- Work and learn through purposeful science-based play
- Exploring scientific principles
- Floating magnets without touching them
- Using magnetic levitation to move a train
- Flipping the field on your own iron filings
- Creating a compass ...and more!
- Disc magnets
- Iron filings cases
- Magnetic wands
- Magnetic meeples
- End Cap
NOTE: You may also need to gather additional household materials for some of the experiments.
- Paper clips
- Push pins
- Miscellaneous metal objects (nails, screws, safety pins, washers, coins, spoons, etc. )
|Area of Focus: ||Science|
|Product Type||Physical Science(Science)|