Squishy Water Beads Science Lab
Learn about the characteristics of gases, liquids, and solids while creating a squishy stress ball, a scented mini mood lamp, and a calming mood tube. The 36-page, illustrated storybook and activity guide includes 10 STEM-based activities that focus on properties of matter and sensory play.
- Learn about the states of matter through fun crafty experiments and squishy, sensory play!
- 10 fun-filled activities are included to deepen awareness of science and chemistry concepts
- Kids will enjoy the fascinating, calming properties of squishy substances
- Materials included to build 3 sensory crafts – a mood lamp, stress balls and a calming mood tube
- Enough materials to build 3 sensory crafts (a mood lamp, stress balls and a calming mood tube)
- Activity Guide
|Grade Level||K, 1, 2, 3|