Snap Cubes are ideal for learning and modeling number concepts, exploring the squares and cubes of a number, and solving three-dimensional spatial reasoning tasks. These plastic cubes come in 10 colors.
- Includes 500 linking cubes in 10 colors (brown, black, red, pink, oragne, lime green, yellow, blue, white, green)
- Easy-to-manipulate cubes connect on all six sides
- Perfect for investigating patterns, numbers, measurement, area, volume, graphing, and geometry
- Cubes measure 3/4"
WHAT TO TEACH
- Number Sense - Exploring the numbers 0 through 10
- Color Patterns - Exploring and creating color patterns
- Make Ten - Increasing number sense by investigating the combination of Snap Cubes needed to make a train of 10 cubes
- One More and One Less - Comparing numbers 1 through 10
- Addition - Developing the concept of addition
- Understanding Volume - Exploring the concept of volume
- Probability - Investigate probability
- Logical Thinking - Exploring problem solving and spatial reasoning
Learning About... Snap Cubes
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! SMALL PARTS. (1) Not for < 3 yrs.
500 Snap Cubes, 3/4"
- 50 Brown
- 50 Black
- 50 Red
- 50 Pink
- 50 Orange
- 50 Lime Green
- 50 Yellow
- 50 Blue
- 50 White
- 50 Dark Green
|Area of Focus: ||Math|
|Subject||Counting and Sorting(Math)|
|Product Type||Manipulatives (Math)|