Snap Cubes are ideal for learning and modeling number concepts, exploring the squares and cubes of a number, and solving three-dimensional spatial reasoning tasks. These plastic cubes come in 10 colors.
- Includes 1,000 linking cubes in 10 colors (brown, black, red, pink, orange, lime green, yellow, blue, white, green)
- Easy-to-manipulate cubes connect on all six sides
- Perfect for investigating patterns, numbers, measurement, area, volume, graphing, and geometry
- Cubes measure 3/4"
WHAT TO TEACH
- Number Sense - Exploring the numbers 0 through 10
- Color Patterns - Exploring and creating color patterns
- Make Ten - Increasing number sense by investigating the combination of Snap Cubes needed to make a train of 10 cubes
- One More and One Less - Comparing numbers 1 through 10
- Addition - Developing the concept of addition
- Understanding Volume - Exploring the concept of volume
- Probability - Investigate probability
- Logical Thinking - Exploring problem solving and spatial reasoning
Learning About... Snap Cubes
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1,000 Snap Cubes, 3/4"
- 100 Brown
- 100 Black
- 100 Red
- 100 Pink
- 100 Orange
- 100 Lime Green
- 100 Yellow
- 100 Blue
- 100 White
- 100 Dark Green
|Area of Focus: ||Math|
|Subject||Bulk Manipulative Kits(Math)|
|Product Type||Snap Cubes® (Math)|
|Item #||IN030502||Availability:||Usually Ships In 2 Weeks|