Six-Tray Pack of Wood Cuisenaire® Rods, Set of 6
Cuisenaire Rods help students relate abstract ideas about numbers and shapes to something students can see and touch. They make mathematical ideas easier to internalize and frequently allow students to understand and solve problems they might not otherwise be able to solve. Provide endless opportunities to introduce, investigate, and reinforce key math topics such as addition, subtraction, geometry, measurement, multiplication, and division.
- Great for exploring whole numbers, fractions, measurement, ratio, area, perimeter, symmetry, congruence, three-dimensional geometry, patterns, and functions.
- Cuisenaire Rods come in 10 colors — white, red, green, purple, yellow, dark green, black, brown, blue, and orange
- Each color and rod corresponding to a specific length from 1 centimeter to 10 centimeters — orange-10 cm, blue-9 cm, brown-8 cm, black-7 cm, dark green-6 cm, yellow-5 cm, purple-4 cm, green-3 cm, red-2 cm, white-1 cm
- Wood rods are durable and are made to last
- 6 Sets of 74 Wooden Cuisenaire Rods
- Organizing trays
|Grade Level||K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|