Six-Tray Pack of Connecting Cuisenaire®Rods
- Great for exploring whole numbers, fractions, measurement, ratio, area, perimeter, symmetry, congruence, three-dimensional geometry, patterns, and functions.
- Stay connected without jolting movements
- Cuisenaire Rods come in 10 colors — white, red, green, purple, yellow, dark green, black, brown, blue, and orange
- Plastic rods are easy to clean and store
WHAT TO TEACH
Counting - Add a small quantity to a large quantity.
Addition and Subtraction - Introduce students to addition and subtraction through additive reasoning.
Multiplication and Division - Explore multiplication and division through multiplicative reasoning.
Fractions - Understand and explore equivalent fractions, compare fractions, common denominator, and add/subtract fractions.
Geometry and Measurement - Explore spatial relationships by making flat designs or by stacking them to make three-dimensional designs.
RESOURCESLearning About... Cuisenaire Rods
FREE SAMPLE LESSONSMath Tasks Cuisenaire Rods, Grades K-2: Challenge Match View Sample Lesson
Math Tasks Cuisenaire Rods, Grades 3-5: Rod Stamping View Sample Lesson
Math Tasks Cuisenaire Rods, Grades 6-8: Growing Every Day View Sample Lesson
- 6 Sets of 74 Connecting Cuisenaire Rods
- Trays for storage
|Grade Level||K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|