Help students see that a clock is simply a circular number line and change how they learn to tell time. Each Number Line Clock comes with a clock frame, snap-on minute and hour hands, and 2 reversible number lines – 1 for hours and 1 for minutes. Simply bend the number lines into a circle, connect the ends, put them into the clock face, snap on the hands, and you’ve created a clock.
- A hands-on way to go from counting to telling time
- Deepens understanding by visualizing the connection between a number line and time
- Color-coding helps kids recognize groups of 5 minutes
- Innovative, patent-pending design revolutionizes how kids learn time
- 6 Student clocks (4”)
- 4 Getting started activities
|Area of Focus: ||Math|