Learn to Teach Math with Manipulatives, Grades 6-9
Updated and expanded kit includes both the fundamental and innovative manipulatives that are key to effectively teaching math in grades 6–9 along with instruction on how to teach math the hands-on way. Comprehensive Activity Guide provides information on how to use each manipulative along with 2 or 3 sample activities for each grade.Highlights
- Includes fundamental and unique math manipulatives.
- Guide includes manpulative information and sample activities.
- Packed in an easy-to-store plastic tote.
- 1 Student Build-A-Grid (with 16 grid cards and overlays)
- 1 Magnetic Student Percent Bar Answer Board (with 21 percent pieces)
- 1 XY Coordinate Pegboard
- 32 Foam Algebra Tiles
- 72 AngLegs® (with 2 protractors)
- 74 Cuisenaire® Rods
- 20 Foam Two-Color Counters
- 1 Activity Guide
|Grade Level||6, 7, 8, 9|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||16.375" x 14.437" x 3.75"|