Hands-On Standards® Daily Problem Solving, Grade 1
Help students reason through and solve word problems. Hands-on Standards Daily Problem Solving includes 180 word problems organized by skill. Each skill addresses a particular mathematical context and includes a problem presented on video, problems that intentionally have more than 1 answer, and problems that begin with no numbers. Then, each skill ends with students creating their own word problem.
- Videos reduce the literacy demand on students.
- Focus is on helping students better understand the context of word problems.
- All problems recommend the usage of a manipulative for a completely hands-on experience.
- 180 Teacher Problem Solving Cards with instructional support
- 36 Problem Solving Student Activity Pages
- 36 Video Problems
- 144 Digital Word Problems