Developed by Reagan Tunstall, a nationally-recognized speaker on guided math, this essential classroom resource has everything you need to successfully plan, organize, implement, and manage Guided Math. This Third Grade unit kit contains detailed and differentiated lesson plans, activities, games, and cards for your Guided Math whole group and small group lessons! This is Unit 9 out of 9 units for Third Grade. It includes 19 detailed whole group lessons, small group lessons with activities, as well as an end-of-unit assessment.
The standards covered in Unit 9 are: Place Value, Multiplication and Division, Addition and Subtraction, Fractions, Measurement, Elapsed Time, Area and Perimeter, Geometry, Data, Graphs, and Personal Finance.
Spiral review the previous 8 units of study. It has games, math hunts, quizzes, and a final end of unit test. This unit is perfect in preparation for standardized testing.
- 19 detailed whole group lessons, small group lessons with activities
- 1 end-of-unit assessment
- Teacher guide activities that model concrete representations of abstract mathematical concepts
- Easy-to-use resources that offer classroom–tested lesson plans targeting the big ideas of math
- 19 differentiated whole and small group lessons per unit
- Blackline masters
- 1 unit assessment
- 14 Card Sets per unit to easily manage small group instruction
- No printing, cutting, laminating, or sorting
- Conveniently stored in labeled lesson bags
- Teacher Guide and Card Sets all stored in a durable, stackable tote
SUGGESTED MANIPULATIVES TO USE WITH THIS KIT
5/8" dot dice for math and probability activities. Set of 36.
Color tiles are 1" squares that come in 4 colors - red, blue, yellow, and green. Set of 400.
Base Ten Blocks
Place value is color coded for better understanding allowing students to clearly differentiate the values. Set of 121.
FREE SAMPLE LESSONS
Guided Math: Unit 9, Lesson 2 View Sample Lesson