Guided Math, Grade 4 - Grade Level Bundle, Units 1-9
Developed by Reagan Tunstall, a nationally-recognized speaker on guided math, this essential classroom resource helps teachers successfully plan, organize, implement, and manage Guided Math. This Fourth Grade unit bundle contains detailed and differentiated lesson plans, activities, games, and cards for your Guided Math whole group and small group lessons! Each of the 9 units includes 19 detailed whole group lessons, small group lessons with activities, as well as an end-of-unit assessment for all 9 units.
The Units covered in the Fourth Grade Bundle are: Unit 1 Place Value, Unit 2 Multiplication & Division, Unit 3 More Multiplication & Division, Unit 4 Decimals, Unit 5 Fractions, Unit 6 Measurement, Unit 7 Geometry, Unit 8 Data & Financial Literacy, Unit 9 Spiral Review. With Guided Math, students develop a deep conceptual understanding of math, acquire computational fluency, and become skilled in thinking and acting mathematically.
- 171 detailed whole group lessons, small group lessons with activities
- 9 end-of-unit assessments
- Teacher guide activities that model concrete representations of abstract mathematical concepts
- Easy-to-use resources that offer classroom–tested lesson plans targeting the big ideas of math
- 9 Guided Math Teacher's Guides
- 171 Card Sets
- 9 Durable Totes