Developed by Reagan Tunstall, a nationally-recognized speaker on guided math, this essential classroom resource helps teachers successfully plan, organize, implement, and manage Guided Math. This Third Grade unit bundle contains detailed and differentiated lesson plans, activities, games, and cards for your Guided Math whole group and small group lessons! Each of the 9 units includes 19 detailed whole group lessons, small group lessons with activities, as well as an end-of-unit assessment for all 9 units.
The Units covered in the Third Grade Bundle are: Unit 1 Place Value, Unit 2 Addition & Subtraction, Unit 3 Multiplication & Division, Unit 4 More Multiplication & Division, Unit 5 Fractions, Unit 6 Measurement & Elapsed Time, Unit 7 Geometry, Unit 8 Data & Financial Literacy, and Unit 9 Test Prep Review. With Guided Math, students develop a deep conceptual understanding of math, acquire computational fluency, and become skilled in thinking and acting mathematically.
- 171 detailed whole group lessons, small group lessons with activities
- 9 end-of-unit assessments
- Teacher guide activities that model concrete representations of abstract mathematical concepts
- Easy-to-use resources that offer classroom–tested lesson plans targeting the big ideas of math
- 19 differentiated whole and small group lessons per unit
- Blackline masters
- 1 unit assessment
- Up to 19 Card Sets per unit to easily manage small group instruction
- No printing, cutting, laminating, or sorting
- Conveniently stored in labeled lesson bags
- Teacher Guide and Card Sets all stored in a durable, stackable tote