Foam Cuisenaire® Rods Classroom Kit, Set of 15
Cuisenaire Rods help students relate abstract ideas about numbers and shapes to something students can see and touch. They make mathematical ideas easier to internalize and frequently allow students to understand and solve problems they might not otherwise be able to solve. Provide endless opportunities to introduce, investigate, and reinforce key math topics such as addition, subtraction, geometry, measurement, multiplication, and division.
- Great for exploring whole numbers, fractions, measurement, ratio, area, perimeter, symmetry, congruence, three-dimensional geometry, patterns, and functions.
- Cuisenaire Rods come in 10 colors — white, red, green, purple, yellow, dark green, black, brown, blue, and orange
- Each color and rod corresponding to a specific length from 1 centimeter to 10 centimeters — orange-10 cm, blue-9 cm, brown-8 cm, black-7 cm, dark green-6 cm, yellow-5 cm, purple-4 cm, green-3 cm, red-2 cm, white-1 cm
- Foam rods are easy to clean and store
- 15 sets of 74 Foam Cuisenaire Rods
- FREE 12-month Cuisenaire Rods Virtual Manipulative Subscription
- Storage Container
|Grade Level||K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|