By experimenting with mirrors, circuits, magnets, and sound, students will learn how to observe, measure, and control light, heat, electricity, and magnetism.
- Directions, data collection tables, and interpretation analysis questions
- Professional development videos
- Elementary Science Assessment CD-ROM with test creation software
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
View list of materials.
- A comprehensive, 42-page Teacher's Resource Guide with 5 activities, extensions, and reproducible student activity sheets
- Enough high-quality science materials for a class of 32 students, stored in a plastic storage tote
|Brand||Elementary School Curriculum Modules|
|Area of Focus: ||Science|
|Product Type||Elementary School Curriculum Modules™ (Science)|