Differentiated Literacy Centers streamline the planning and preparation for centers rotations with an all-in-one, grab-and-go solution. Each grade-level kit covers standards-aligned topics and hands-on activities to reach students at all levels of learning.
- Quick prep makes daily use easy.
- 10-minute activities are perfect for small-group rotations.
- Hands-on materials boost student engagement and interest.
WHAT TO TEACH
Letters, Sounds and Words:
- Practicing Beginning and Ending Sounds
- Distinguishing Long and Short Vowels
- Practicing Building Words-Silent e
- Practicing Building Words-Digraphs
- Practicing Building Words-Blends
- Decoding One Syllable Words
- Decoding Two Syllable Words
Words and Sentences
- Answering Questions About the Story (fiction)
- Retelling the Story (fiction)
- Answering Questions About Key Ideas (nonfiction)
- Finding the Main Topic (nonfiction)
- Describing a Character (fiction)
- Finding Key Ideas in Illustrations (nonfiction)
- Comparing a Fiction and Nonfiction story
- Using nouns
- Using verbs
- Using adjectives
- Using conjunctions
- Using prepositional phrases
- Producing declarative and interrogative sentences
- Producing exclamatory and imperative sentences
Multiple Topics - Easily Plan Centers. Focus on the objectives where teachers spend a majority of instructional time.
Select Appropriate Activity - Differentiate essential objectives through skill-leveled content - approaching, meeting, beyond.
Manipulatives - Explore concepts with hands-on manipulatives, easily stored in durable totes.
FREE SAMPLE LESSONS
Grade 1 Sample Lesson View Sample Lesson
- 63 Student Activity Cards (Letters,Sounds and Words, Comprehension, Words and Sentences)
- 3 Lesson Planner Cards
- 3 Teacher Notes
- Model Text Cards
- Game Boards
- Literacy Coaching Cubes
- Counting Chips
- Drawstring Bags
- Reading Rods
- Digital Timer
- Dry-Erase Markers
- Alphabet Tiles
- Number Cubes
|Area of Focus: ||Literacy|
|Product Type||Language Arts(Literacy)|
|Item #||IN91111||Availability:|| |