hand2mind Accessibility Statement
hand2mind is committed to accessibility, diversity, and inclusion. Part of that commitment involves ensuring digital accessibility to our Website for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and working to apply the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
hand2mind takes measures to ensure accessibility on our Website, including but not limited to, the following:
- Providing easily located contact information for immediate customer support in multiple formats.
- Implementing and supporting accessible programming features.
- Including accessibility requirements and considerations in our discussions with third parties who use our Website as a platform.
- Assigning clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Accepting and incorporating feedback on ways we can improve our digital accessibility.
In addition, the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) offer standards and suggestions for designers and developers to improve website accessibility for people with disabilities. hand2mind will continue to work with our web developers and designers to consider the guidelines when designing and updating the structure, features, and content on our Website.
Feedback and Questions
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on by using the following contact information:
If you have any questions about the user experience on our Website, or if you have customer service needs that we can address through an alternate method of communication, please contact:
We try to respond to feedback within 2 BUSINESS DAYS.