Click to view larger image
Answer case is easy to open
and appropriate for little hands.
Increase readiness skills for reading, math, and science by giving students an engaging way to practice and show mastery of skills and concepts.
VersaTiles Readiness features—
- Larger tiles and two-color pattern designed specifically for easy tile manipulation and self-correction.
- See-through Answer Case that sits on top of activity page to reveal one question at a time to help students stay on task.
- A managable set of activities for students with shorter attention spans or special needs.
|VersaTiles Readiness topics include—|
|• Letters and Words
• Beginning and Ending Sounds
• Vowel Sounds and Rhyming Words
• Numbers and Counting
• Colors and Shapes
• Classification and Grouping
• Science and Nature
Help young children take their first steps toward phonemic awareness, letter recognition, learning colors and shapes, recognizing patterns, classifying, and more! Eight nonconsumable Activity Books in full color, combined with a see-through Answer Case, provide motivating activities that address a range of readiness skills.
- Independent, self-correcting activities are aligned to states' early learning standards.
- Children are engaged in purposeful practice, allowing teachers to work with others individually or in small groups.
- Teacher's Resource Guide features Scope and Sequence, classroom management tips, and suggestions for integrating the program into the curriculum.
"VersaTiles Readiness is perfect for learning centers, allowing me time to work with small groups or individual students!"
—Jennifer Mitacek, Kindergarten Teacher, Salem, WI
- Allows teachers to work with small groups while other students are engaged in individualized, purposeful practice
- Integrates easily into the early childhood curriculum
- Saves time-no papers to grade, no photocopying
- Objectives are listed at the bottom of the page for easy planning
- Provides fun, easy-to-use activities to reinforce skills
- Self-correcting format allows students to make mistakes without fear of embarrassment
- Self-directed, so each student can work independently and at his or her own pace
- Builds students' self-confidence and motivation to learn