Introduce Math Manipulatives Through Read-Aloud Big Books!
The Super Source Big Books promote the development of emergent and early mathematics vocabulary.
- Acquaint young students with the most commonly used math manipulatives and their value in learning basic math concepts.
- Demonstrate the key characteristics of manipulatives and how they are used.
- Promote the development of emergent and early mathematics vocabulary.
- Incorporate manipulatives into math activities suggested in each Big Book.
The Super Source® Big Books introduce the following manipulatives—
- Cuisenaire® Rods
- Color Tiles
- Pattern Blocks
- Snap Cubes®
- Base Ten Blocks
The Super Source Big Book Classroom Kit Collection Complete Kit of all 7 Super Source Big Book Titles, the corresponding Super Source Resource Books and manipulatives, plus FREE Big Book Bag.
- Delightful read-along stories place the manipulatives in a friendly setting to capture students’ interest in learning to use them.
- The Super Source Teacher's Resource book provides 18 lesson plans using Cuisenaire Rods.
- Jumbo-size manipulatives in the Classroom Kits are excellent for hands-on demonstrations.
ETA/Cuisenaire® Big Book Easel
Ideal for shared reading activities in the classroom, this economical easel folds flat for easy storage and features a sturdy, metal wire construction with a long-lasting powder-coat finish. Measures 26"W x 18"H x 1 ˝"D.