Access a Library of Ready-to-Use Lessons for Using Manipulatives!
- Easy-to-use resources offer over 450 classroom-tested lesson plans targeting math skills required on standardized tests.
- Hands-on activities model concrete representations of abstract mathematical concepts.
- Comprehensive teacher support provides in-depth discussions of mathematics content.
- Organized by manipulative and grade span in grades K–6 and by strand in grades 7–8.
- Comprehensive Scope and Sequence in The Super Source Index aligns activities with any existing curricula.
Choose from these formats and configurations—
- Teacher’s Resource Books are available separately or in convenient Resource Libraries and include FREE Virtual Manipulatives.
- Classroom Kits include one Teacher’s Resource Book, a class set of the corresponding manipulative, and FREE Virtual Manipulatives.
- Learning Centers with all Teacher’s Resource Books for the grade band, complete assortment of manipulatives for the whole class, and FREE Virtual Manipulatives.
- K–8 Resource Library is conveniently available on a searchable CD-ROM and includes all 7 Virtual Manipulatives for FREE!.
Each of The Super Source Resource Books Comes with FREE Corresponding
"I have found The Super Source series to be so helpful! These books can be used with many different levels of learners to provide them with strong manipulative understanding. Many connections are made…so no skill is taught in complete isolation. My children are learning and loving it!"–Rendy King, Title I Teacher, Kill Devil Hills, NC