Build Reading Motivation with Thematic Book Collections for Families
Children will be eager to read independently using these carefully selected collections of fiction and nonfiction books. The books cover a variety of age-appropriate topics to appeal to children's different interests. Manageable amounts of text with strong visual connections give readers the perfect amount of support to read the books on their own.
- Students enjoy reading at home during the school year and over the summer.
- Parents get easy-to-follow tips and strategies to share literacy learning with their child.
- Educators see students' confidence, enthusiasm, and reading motivation grow.
My Book of Books Theme Sets include
- Proven tips for making reading an everyday activity that's fun for the whole family.
- 8 different thematically-linked books to support readers in grades K-3.
My Book of Books Libraries include three different Theme Sets from the same level.
High-Interest Topics Promote Reading Practice at Home
My Book of Books is available in the following collections, each with 8 different paperback books:
My Book of Books Set A (Grade K)
Theme Set A: Fantastic Food
Theme Set A: Animals & Pets
Theme Set A: Patterns & Counting
My Book of Books Set B (Grade 1)
Theme Set B: Super Sports
Theme Set B: Healthy Me
Theme Set B: Numbers All Around
My Book of Books Set C (Grade 2)
Theme Set C: Social Discoveries
Theme Set C: Living Things
Theme Set C: Mastering Math
My Book of Books Set D (Grade 3)
Theme Set D: Phenomenal Physical Science
Theme Set D: It's Alive