Summer Stars™ ClassroomXpress™
Helps Maximize Instruction and Meet Objectives
This user-friendly tool provides the ability to create instructional calendars that match the parameters of your summer school term timeframe and align instruction to the varying needs of your students. View features.
Progress Monitor Feature
The tool’s progress monitoring system tracks and reports each student’s gains and supports instructional decision making based on individual student performance. View features.
Additional subscriptions can be purchased separately. Renewal subscriptions are available for the second year and beyond.
good for one entire summer school term!
- A: Summer Stars™ Math lesson elements have an assigned time length and can be easily “dragged and dropped” onto the calendar view.
- B: After the summer school term parameters are entered, lesson elements can be selected and added to the schedule. The online tool calculates the remaining number of instructional hours to be scheduled.
- C: Summer Stars Math lesson elements are dropped onto the weekly calendar view. The tool automatically fills in the calendar with the appropriate length of time assigned for each activity.
- D: Week-by-week schedules can be saved, printed, and exported to provide more flexible customization options. Schedules can easily be accessed at any time, modified, and updated.
- E: Students can be tracked individually, as part of a group, or with the entire class.
- F: Teachers first select a level, drill down to a Topic, and then select an individual lesson to begin tracking students’ progress on the various lesson elements.
- G: Individual lesson elements are displayed along with tracking options to indicate whether a lesson has been planned, practiced, or mastered, as well as any relevant student scores.
- H: Placing the mouse pointer over any text field displays the entire description for easy viewing.