SunSprouts en espaņol - 70 Favorite SunSprouts Titles Adapted for Your Spanish-Speaking Students!
Ensure quality instruction for all students with SunSprouts en español! These leveled books and Big Books provide successful reading experiences for Spanish-speaking students and serve as a starting point for further literacy learning. Carefully selected and leveled to provide the appropriate support and challenges, engaging fiction and nonfiction titles in students’ first language offer strong storylines and memorable, recurring characters to make reading meaningful and enjoyable.
The SunSprouts en español feature—
- Spanish adaptations with natural language patterns, rhyme, repetition, and strong picture-text match to support beginning readers
- Solid primary-language support for English-learning environments
- Comprehensive and explicit Teacher’s Notes that provide all student-directed questions and instructions in Spanish
- Guided reading lesson plans for every title and two blackline masters for skill reinforcement
- Dual-Language and English Companion Packages for bilingual and dual-language classrooms, ELL/ESL, transitioning, and immersion programs
DRA = Developmental Reading Assessment Levels
EI = Early Intervention Levels
Levels are organized by color and are provided for comparison purposes only. Teachers are encouraged to evaluate the books and adjust the levels according to their own evaluation.
Sunsprouts spanish, sunsprouts en espanol, sun sprouts en espanol