Pam the raccoon is on the ground while Ava the owl is in the air. How do Pam and Ava's positions change what they see? Children take a look from both points of view to help Pam and Ava plan a new bike path.
- Provides teachers with modular 10-20 minutes blocks of instruction
- Total of 70-80 minutes of total instruction time
- All materials needed for a collaborative classroom activity
- Aligned and written to standards
- Helpful how to video and animated student video
4 Activity Cards and a Teacher Quick Start Card
4 class sets of home connection blackline masters
Pam & Ava's Story Poster
Stuffed toy raccoon
Owl finger puppet
My View Landform Basin
Vinyl map with contour lines overlay
Food coloring, wax marking pencil
ManipuLite red rods
If you are purchasing STEM in Action in the following countries: UK, Ireland, Bahrain, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Turkey, Italy, India, Australia, Belgium, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Oman, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, and the UAE please visit https://www.learningresources.co.uk to place your order.