STEM in Action® Little Footprint Exploration
Earth Science: Pollution & Human Impact
Build understanding of air pollution and resource conservation.
Students explore ways to reduce pollution by planning an efficient delivery route. By using critical thinking, communication, and collaboration to plan and build a delivery route, students prepare for essential skills of the 21st century. Students work through the Engineering Design Process – to learn the value of rethinking and supporting multiple solutions.
STEM in Action® modules are the easy-to-implement PreK-5 solution for integrating science, math, literacy, and engineering skills into real-world problems. These modules focus on the Engineering Design Practice which is a critical component of NGSS, state standards, and national initiatives. The materials are teacher friendly and all come in an easy-to-store box.
- Teacher Guide and Activity Cards
- Little Footprint 2-sided poster
- 45" X 36" vinyl map
- Model trucks-cardbord (6)
- Customized sticker sheets
- Geometric blocks, 6 sets of 12
- 25 foam rectangles for demonstration and matching student manipulatives
- Plastic spoons and cups
- Food coloring
* Refills available. Contact Customer Service or your Educational Consultant
- Brand: Hands-On Standards® STEM in Action
- Area of Focus: : Science
- Subject: Earth Science (Science)
- Product Type: Sets, Kits & Centers (Science)
- Age: 5
- Grade: K
- Units: Each
- Item #: IN79820
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.