STEM in Action™: Little Footprint Exploration
Earth Science: Pollution & Human Impact
Build understanding of air pollution and resource conservation.
In this STEM module, children help Ethan and Yana plan a delivery route for Farmer Lee that saves gas and creates less pollution. Students plan, build, test, and optimize a delivery route that reduces resource use.
KEY NGSS STANDARD
K-ESS3-3: Communicate solutions that will reduce the impact of humans on the land, water, air, and/or other living things in the local environment
- Teacher Guide and Activity Cards
- Little Footprint 2-sided poster
- 45" X 36" vinyl map
- Model trucks-cardbord (6)
- Customized sticker sheets
- Geometric blocks, 6 sets of 12
- 25 foam rectangles for demonstration and matching student manipulatives
- Plastic spoons and cups
- Food coloring
- Brand: Hands-On Standards® STEM in Action
- Area of Focus: : Science
- Subject: Earth Science (Science)
- Product Type: Sets, Kits & Centers (Science)
- Age: 5
- Grade: K
- Units: Each
- Item #: IN79820
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.