Reading Rods® Simple Sentences Individual Student Kit, Set of 160
This hands-on literacy tool builds children's foundation of sight words and basic grammar.
The Reading Rods Simple Sentences kit helps students reinforce, practice, and master key literacy skills. Activities focus on using high-frequency and sight words; grammar, usage, and punctuation; and building and revising sentences to convey meaning. The color-coding of the rods provides quick visual cues for recognizing parts of speech and punctuation, and applying this understanding to composing and improving sentences. Use the individual kit with one student or a collaborative pair of students.
- Practice using articles and easily overlooked words
- Practice using pronouns and action words
- Study negatives and contractions
- Practice adding interesting details using adjectives and adverbs
- Study homonyms
- Set of Reading Rods® Simple Sentences cubes
- 2 Simple Sentences Activity Flipbooks
- Instructional guide
- VersaTote® storage container
- Brand: Reading Rods®
- Area of Focus: : Literacy
- Subject: Phonics and Fluency (Literacy)
- Product Type: Phonics and Fluency (Literacy)
- Age: 5-7
- Grade: K-2
- Units: Each
- Item #: IN60014
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! SMALL PARTS. (1) Not for < 3 yrs.