Reading Rods® Sentence-Construction: Individual Kit, Set of 158
This hands-on literacy tool helps students build, revise, and enhance sentences of increasing complexity.
The Reading Rods Sentence-Construction kit helps students reinforce, practice, and master key literacy skills. Activities focus on grammar, usage, and punctuation; using vocabulary in precise ways to convey meaning; and understanding, building, and revising sentences with increasing complexity, including simple, compound, and complex sentences. The color-coding of the rods provides quick visual cues for recognizing parts of speech, affixes, and punctuation, and applying this understanding to composing and improving sentences. Use the individual kit with one student or a collaborative pair of students.
- Recognize all parts of speech and their use
- Apply understanding of grammar, usage, and punctuation to sentence building
- Build, read, and write simple, compound, and complex sentences
- Use precise vocabulary to convey meaning
- Set of Reading Rods® Sentence-Construction cubes
- Sentence-Construction Activity Flipbook
- Instructional guide
- VersaTote® storage container
- Brand: Reading Rods®
- Area of Focus: : Literacy
- Subject: Phonics and Fluency (Literacy)
- Product Type: Phonics and Fluency (Literacy)
- Age: 7-9
- Grade: 2-4
- Units: Each
- Item #: IN60016
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! SMALL PARTS. (1) Not for < 3 yrs.