Reading Rods® Phonics Word-Building: Individual Kit, Set of 136
This hands-on literacy tool helps develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills.
Usually Ships In 1 Week
The Reading Rods Phonics Word-Building Individual Kit helps students reinforce, practice, and master key literacy skills with one or two students. Activities focus on reading and writing words of various complexity; word analysis; letter sounds; blends and digraphs; rhyming; and spelling. The color-coding of vowel, consonant, blends, digraphs, and word family rods provides quick visual cues. Use the kit with one student or a collaborative pair of students.
- Review short vowel word patterns
- Construct CVCe words
- Build words with long vowels and spelling patterns
- Make words using consonant blends and digraphs; vowel digraphs, diphthongs, and r-controlled vowels; and common two- to four-letter rimes
- Set of Reading Rods® Phonics Word-Building cubes
- Phonics Word-Building Activity Flipbooks
- Instructional guide
- VersaTote® storage container
- Brand: Reading Rods®
- Area of Focus: : Literacy
- Subject: Phonemic Awareness (Literacy)
- Product Type: Phonemic Awareness (Literacy)
- Age: 6-8
- Grade: 1-3
- Units: Each
- Item #: IN60005
- Availability: Usually Ships In 1 Week
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! SMALL PARTS. (1) Not for < 3 yrs.