Reading Rods® Making Words: Small Group Kit, Set of 10
This hands on literacy tool helps children explore long and short vowel sounds and develop early spelling skills.
Usually Ships In 1 Week
Reading Rods Making Words Small-Group Kit helps students reinforce, practice, and master key literacy skills. The color-coding of red vowels and blue consonants provides quick visual cues for recognizing consonants, vowels, and spelling patterns. The special "magic e" rod provides a quick visual cue for long vowel work. The instructional guide includes activities for word work and word play. The kit can be used for a group of up to 10 students.
- Recognize long and short vowel sounds
- Build, read, and write CVC and CVCe words
- Build, analyze, and sort words to identify rhymes, common sounds, and spelling patterns
- 10 Individual Student Kits, each includes—
- Set of Reading Rods Making Words cubes
- Making Words Activity Flipbook
- Instructional guide
- VersaTote® storage container
- Brand: Reading Rods®
- Area of Focus: : Literacy
- Subject: Phonics and Fluency (Literacy)
- Product Type: Phonics and Fluency (Literacy)
- Age: 6-8
- Grade: 1-3
- Units: Each
- Item #: IN60094
- Availability: Usually Ships In 1 Week
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! SMALL PARTS. (1) Not for < 3 yrs.