Reading Rods® Making Words: Small Group Kit, Set of 10
This hands on literacy tool helps children explore long and short vowel sounds and develop early spelling skills.
Usually Ships in Two Weeks
Reading Rods Making Words Small-Group Kit helps students reinforce, practice, and master key literacy skills. The color-coding of red vowels and blue consonants provides quick visual cues for recognizing consonants, vowels, and spelling patterns. The special "magic e" rod provides a quick visual cue for long vowel work. The instructional guide includes activities for word work and word play. The kit can be used for a group of up to 10 students.
- Recognize long and short vowel sounds
- Build, read, and write CVC and CVCe words
- Build, analyze, and sort words to identify rhymes, common sounds, and spelling patterns
- 10 Individual Student Kits, each includes—
- Set of Reading Rods Making Words cubes
- Making Words Activity Flipbook
- Instructional guide
- VersaTote® storage container
- Brand: Reading Rods®
- Area of Focus: : Literacy
- Subject: Phonics and Fluency (Literacy)
- Product Type: Phonics and Fluency (Literacy)
- Age: 6-8
- Grade: 1-3
- Units: Each
- Item #: IN60094
- Availability: Usually Ships in Two Weeks
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! SMALL PARTS. (1) Not for < 3 yrs.