Reading Rods Alphabet & Phonemic Awareness: Individual Student Kit, Set of 82
This hands-on literacy tool includes picture and letter cubes for developing foundational language arts skills.
Usually Ships In 1 Week
Reading Rods Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness Individual Student Kit helps students reinforce, practice, and master key literacy skills. The kit assists pre-emergent and emergent readers in manipulating picture and letter rods to help develop phonemic, phonological, and alphabet awareness. The kit can be used for one or two students.
- Learn letter sounds, names, forms, shapes, and sequence
- Identify rhyming words
- Count syllables
- Isolate initial, medial, final letter sounds
- Match initial, medial, final letter sounds with pictures
- Set of Reading Rods Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness cubes
- Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness Activity Flipbook
- Instructional guide
- Brand: Reading Rods®
- Area of Focus: : Literacy
- Subject: Phonemic Awareness (Literacy)
- Product Type: Phonemic Awareness (Literacy)
- Age: 5-8
- Grade: K-3
- Units: Each
- Item #: IN60081
- Availability: Usually Ships In 1 Week
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! SMALL PARTS. (1) Not for < 3 yrs.