Reading Rods Alphabet & Phonemic Awareness: Individual Student Kit, Set of 82
This hands-on literacy tool includes picture and letter cubes for developing foundational language arts skills.
Reading Rods Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness Individual Student Kit helps students reinforce, practice, and master key literacy skills. The kit assists pre-emergent and emergent readers in manipulating picture and letter rods to help develop phonemic, phonological, and alphabet awareness. The kit can be used for one or two students.
- Learn letter sounds, names, forms, shapes, and sequence
- Identify rhyming words
- Count syllables
- Isolate initial, medial, final letter sounds
- Match initial, medial, final letter sounds with pictures
- Set of Reading Rods Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness cubes
- Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness Activity Flipbook
- Instructional guide
- Brand: Reading Rods®
- Area of Focus: : Literacy
- Subject: Phonemic Awareness (Literacy)
- Product Type: Phonemic Awareness (Literacy)
- Age: 5-8
- Grade: K-3
- Units: Each
- Item #: IN60081
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! SMALL PARTS. (1) Not for < 3 yrs.