Supplement and Enhance
Any Math Curriculum!
Using math centers in the classroom is now simpler and more manageable than ever before! Five topic-specific centers per grade level enable every student to work independently on meaningful mathematics content and for teachers to provide individual attention to other students.
Develop an Entire Cast of Math Stars in Grades 1-5!
CenterStage Math offers everything you need to engage students in practicing essential concepts and skills. Five topic-specific learning centers at each grade level support your math curriculum with hands-on activities and manipulatives for collaborative or independent work. Comprehensive teacher support includes blackline masters, tips for managing a center-based math classroom, and more!
CenterStage Math is correlated to NCTM Standards and covers the following topics-
- Number Sense
- Place Value
- Multiplication & Division
- Patterns & Sorting
- Time & Money
- Addition & Subtraction
- and more!
Minimize Preparation and Set-Up Time!
- Unfold the colorful storage study carrel.
- Set out the activity cards and manipulatives.
- CenterStage Math is ready to go!
Maximize Classroom Management!
- Each center includes plenty of materials to actively involve up to four students at once.
- Set up several centers to simultaneously rotate the class through independent activities.
- Keep students engaged while working with others in small groups.
Save Storage Space!
- Centers fold up easily.
- Materials pack up neatly in pouches.
- Everything stays organized.