Help kindergartners take their first steps toward learning phonemic awareness, letter recognition, colors and shapes, patterns, classification, and more! Eight full-color, nonconsumable Activity Books and a specially designed see-through Answer Case appropriate for young children combine to provide independent, self-correcting practice activities that match most states' standards. Perfect for learning centers, VersaTiles Readiness will allow teachers more time to work with small groups or individual students. It's sure to become a class favorite!
VersaTiles Readiness consists of—
- Eight Activity Books
- Letters and Words
- Beginning and Ending Sounds
- Vowel Sounds and Rhyming Words
- Colors and Shapes
- Numbers and Counting
- Classification and Grouping
- Science and Nature
- Answer Case with tiles designed specifically for little hands
- Teacher's Resource Guide, featuring Scope and Sequence, classroom management tips, and suggestions for integrating VersaTiles Readiness into any curriculum
VersaTiles Readiness Lab
Includes 40 Activity Books (5 copies each of 8 titles), 1 Teacher's Resource Guide, and 10 self-correcting VersaTiles Readiness Answer Cases.
VersaTiles Readiness Starter Set
Includes 8 different Activity Books, 1 Teacher's Resource Guide, and 1 VersaTiles Readiness Answer Case.