- Easy-to-use resources offer over 450 classroom-tested lesson plans targeting math skills required on standardized tests.
- Hands-on activities model concrete representations of abstract mathematical concepts.
- Comprehensive teacher support provides in-depth discussions of mathematics content.
- Organized by manipulative and grade span in grades K–6 and by strand in grades 7–8.
- Comprehensive Scope and Sequence in The Super Source Index aligns activities with any existing curricula.
There's a Super Source Resource Book for Each of These Manipulatives!
- Base Ten Blocks
- Color Tiles
- Cuisenaire® Rods
- Pattern Blocks
- Snap Cubes®
- The most definitive teacher resources for the most widely-used math manipulatives
- Over 500 easy, three-step lesson plans that have a consistent format throughout The Super Source series
- A classroom-tested way to implement a hands-on learning approach to math
- Activities that can be selected by mathematics strand or topic
The Super Source Grades Level Series (7-Volume Series)
Contains all the books for grade-bands K-2, 3-4, and 5-6, The Super Source Index, optional Super Source CD-ROM, and FREE Virtual Manipulatives. (Does not include Spanish titles.)
Each of The Super Source Libraries and Books includes FREE Corresponding Single-User Virtual Manipulatives! Minimum System Requirements: Windows® 2000/XP • Macintosh® OS X v10.4.11 • Internet Explorer 7.0 • FireFox® 2.0 • Safari 3.1.2 • Flash Player 9 • CD-ROM drive.