Detailed, Well-Organized Lessons Require Minimal Preparation
Step-by-step lessons in the topic-based Teacher Modules offer scripted instructional support that any teacher can follow. The Teacher’s CD-ROM features printable student activity pages and Spanish Guided Practice pages. Assessments provided in the program’s Implementation Guides and Teacher Modules include a pre- and posttest for each grade and a Topic Test for each module.
30 Lessons per grade are clearly organized in 3 major parts supplying 7 individual or small group activities per lesson
ClassroomXpress™ Provides Customized Calendars and Progress Monitoring
Two Powerful Features—
- Scheduler maximizes instructional time by enabling summer school administrators to “drag and drop” lessons into teaching calendars based on their summer school term length and student needs.
- Progress Monitor tracks and reports student performance to help teachers ensure mastery of skills.
Student Activities Provide Plenty of Practice to Ensure Skill Proficiency
Small Group Guided Practice Activities:
- Reinforce whole class instruction
- Allow for student collaboration
- Incorporate manipulatives
- Free up teachers to work with students that need extra help
Individual Practice Activities using VersaTiles:
- Activate prior knowledge
- Provide additional review
- Allow students to work at their own pace, build confidence, and correct their own work
Summer Stars Math Level C/Grade 2 Add-On Kit
Support an additional 5 students with Summer Stars Math Add-On Manipulative Kits! Each kit is packaged in a portable storage tote.