- Over 30 step-by-step, classroom tested lessons at each grade level save preparation time and ensure teaching success.
- Multiple-choice assessments and item analyses help implement data-driven instruction.
- A wide variety of manipulatives help students visualize and attach concrete meaning to abstract fraction ideas.
- Different kit options support whole-class instruction or small-group intervention.
FractionWorks for Grades 6–8 Helps Students—
- Understand Equal Parts
- Read and Write Fractions
- Find Equivalent Fractions
- Compare Fractions on a Number Line
- Multiply & Divide Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- And more!
Target skills include:
- Understanding fractions, decimals, and percents
- Finding equivalent fractions
- Comparing and ordering fractions
- Adding and subtracting fractions
- Multiplying and dividing fractions, decimals, and percents
- Problem solving with fractions
FractionWorks Grades Grades 6-8 lessons use the following manipulatives:
Deluxe Rainbow Fraction® Circles, Overhead Deluxe Rainbow Fraction Circles, Fraction Circle Rings, Deluxe Rainbow Fraction Squares, Overhead Deluxe Rainbow Fraction Squares, Fraction Tower® Equivalency Cubes (fractions, decimals, percents), Overhead Fraction Tower Cubes, Fraction Dice, Decimal Dice, and Percent Dice
FractionWorks Grades 6-8 Complete Classroom Kit
Supplement your core textbook with the Complete Classroom Kits that include a Teacher’s Resource Guide and enough manipulatives to support 24 students, packaged in a convenient Toolbox.
FractionWorks Grades 6-8 Small-Group Kit
Support intervention with FractionWorks Small-Group Kits that include a Teacher’s Resource Guide and manipulatives for 6 students, packaged in a portable tote.