Home Team Advantage™ Literacy Toolkits combine fiction and nonfiction books, reading and writing activities, and VersaTiles® for self-correcting skill practice to encourage active family participation in literacy learning. Grade-banded sets make it easy to match students to materials at the right level and provide the support each student needs to succeed.
- Provide at-home access to quality literacy materials and activities aligned to standards and the curriculum.
- Equip parents and other family members with practical information and easy-to-follow strategies for supporting the development of reading and writing skills.
Home Team Advantage Literacy Toolkits include:
- Literacy Toolkit Guide that features easy-to-understand tips and strategies that enable families to create a successful learning environment at home. Available in English and Spanish.
- High-interest books providing an enjoyable way for parents to interact with their children.
- Easy-to-follow activities for building content knowledge, vocabulary, and reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Writing Journal that gives students a place to complete and save writing activities.
- VersaTiles Activity Books and Answer Case for promoting self-correcting skill review and practice.
ETA Cuisenaire reserves the right to alter designs and specifications or make substitutions – all items will be of equal or greater quality and educational value.