Daily cross-curricular activities and materials motivate children to eagerly participate with family members in standards-based summer learning experiences over a six-week period. Perfect for remediation and enrichment, these ready-to-go SUMMER Goal Achievement Packs keep skills sharp so students are ready to enter their next grade, on level.
- Promote continuity in learning and skill practice for students who could benefit from, but may not be enrolled in, summer school.
- Prevent students from falling behind over the summer and accelerate preparation for the next grade by providing families with access to curriculum-based materials.
Home Team Advantage SUMMER Goal Achievement Packs include:
- Summer Fun Calendars in English and Spanish featuring six weeks of reading, writing, math, and science activities for students and families to do together.
- High-interest books and a Writing Journal providing a meaningful and enjoyable way for parents to interact with their children while keeping reading and writing skills strong.
- Self-correcting VersaTiles® Activity Books and Answer Case, as well as other hands-on materials, for engaging standards-based review and practice.
- A variety of games and activities that add excitement and fun and help families stay motivated.
ETA Cuisenaire reserves the right to alter designs and specifications or make substitutions – all items will be of equal or greater quality and educational value.