- Become more proficient in basic math operations
- Expand subject-specific vocabulary
- Develop comprehension and multi-stage critical thinking
- Develop problem-solving skills
Daily Math Reinforcers, 3rd Edition features—
Encourages students to think about and use grade-level appropriate math vocabulary (for levels 1–8).
Think About It—
Helps students expand their problem-solving skills with challenging questions (for levels 1–8).
Asks students to solve problems by modeling an answer or explaining in writing how they solved a problem (for levels 3–8).
Allows for review of key activity concepts and testing for comprehension (for levels 3–8).
Interactive Whiteboard Resources—
Engage visual learner’s with this exciting new feature (optional) for levels K–8.
- Provide convenient blackline masters of over 100 activities
- Pinpoint the objective for each activity
- Feature Teacher's Notes with answers and extension ideas for each activity
- Engage more students in learning with both virtual and concrete activities.
- Support multiple learning styles.
- Help students master lessons faster and easier.
- Available with Teacher's Resource Manuals as single-user CD-ROMs by Level.