The Radius Audio Learning System combines a full function CD player with advanced card-reading capabilities to create a one-of-a-kind science learning experience. Using the colorful, double-sided interactive cards along with content-rich audio CDs and graphic organizers to promote higher-level thinking, students explore standards-based science topics through a variety of hands-on lessons. Grades K-5.
- Substantial content depth to boost science knowledge
- Immediate feedback for self-checking and reinforcement
- Many opportunities for independent and small group learning offered through activities with step-by-step oral instructions
- Emphasis on differentiated learning experiences
Radius Interactive Science Kits provide in-depth explorations of—
- Plants and Animals—Cells, organs, and systems; food chains; parts of plants and seeds; photosynthesis; classification; life cycles; and trait heredity
- Human Body—Cells, organs, and systems (skeletal, muscular, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, endocrine, and immune); 5 senses; skin; life cycle; and personal health
- Solar System—Space program, solar system formation; the Sun; classifying planets; gravity; Earth's rotation and revolution; eclipses; phases of the Moon; stars; and galaxies
Radius Audio Learning System
Includes 4 headphone jacks (headphones sold separately), 1 speaker jack, power adapter, and protective carrying case. Unit measures 11" x 8" x 4".
Radius Interactive Science Kits
Each Kit includes 40 8 1/2" x 11" double-sided activity cards, a corresponding audio CD, and a 32-page blackline master Activity Book. Grades 3–5.
Radius for ELLs Science Concepts & Vocabulary Cards & CD Set
This specialized set focuses on building scientific vocabulary for Spanish-speaking students in grades K–2. "Help" selections provide support in Spanish or English to promote learning for students in their native language. Includes 40 8 1/2" x 5" double-sided Activity Cards, a corresponding audio CD, and a Teacher's Note Card.