- Easy-to-use resources offer classroom-tested lesson plans targeting math skills required on standardized tests.
- Comprehensive teacher support provides in-depth discussions of mathematics content.
- Organized by manipulative and grade span in grades K–6.
There’s a Super Source Resource Book for Each of These Manipulatives!
- Base Ten Blocks
- Color Tiles
- Cuisenaire® Rods
- Pattern Blocks
- Snap Cubes®
The Super Source is easy to use—
- Over 450 three-step lesson plans feature a consistent format.
- Classroom-tested techniques use a hands-on approach.
- Activities can be selected by mathematical strand or topic.
- The Super Source Index includes a comprehensive Scope and Sequence to align activities with existing curriculum. The Super Source Index comes FREE with the 21-volume grades K–6 series, 5-volume grades 7–8 series, each of the 7-volume series, and the Learning Centers.
- CD-ROM provides all K–8 activities on a searchable disk. (Sold seperately.)
Each of The Super Source Libraries and Books includes FREE Corresponding Single-User Virtual Manipulatives! Minimum System Requirements: Windows® 2000/XP • Macintosh® OS X v10.4.11 • Internet Explorer 7.0 • FireFox® 2.0 • Safari 3.1.2 • Flash Player 9 • CD-ROM drive.