Achieve Skill Mastery Through Hands-On Tier 2 Intervention!
Using research-proven Reading Rods teaching methods and developed specifically for intervention, two completely new kits provide an instructional framework and hands-on materials to effectively close learning gaps and address skill deficits in beginning and advanced phonics and word study.
Reading Rods Response Kits provide—
- 165 hands-on Reading Rods lessons that actively involve students in learning and demonstrating phonics and word study skills
- An easy-to-use screening tool to identify skill deficits and match instruction to assessment data
- Lessons based on the gradual release of responsibility model that move students to independence at the right pace
- Differentiated instructional techniques that meet the needs of all learners
- Opportunities for regular progress monitoring to continually gauge students' response to the intervention
Perfect for Title I and IDEA funding.
Target grades 1-2.