Program designed as grade-specific cross-curricular school year and summer goal achievement packs, as well as math and literacy skill reinforcing toolkits to fit the needs of every family and student. All configurations include parent guides and/or calendars.
Easy-to-use guide/calendar helps parents get the most out of the hands-on materials while planning around the family's busy schedule. It equips parents with tips, activities, strategies, and ideas for maximizing student skill-building and keeping children engaged. Calendars and check boxes make accountability simple for the family and school. All materials are designed to ensure parents and students are successful and to provide high quality family engagement.
Home Team Advantage Math Skill Reinforcement Packs (Grades K–8)
Features easy-to-follow activities that reinforce math skills.
- Provide easy access to quality at-home learning with VersaTiles® math activities that support the core curriculum and align to state standards.
- Equip families with easy-to-follow VersaTiles activities that reinforce math skills at every level.
- Offer the flexibility for at-home learning to accommodate busy school and work schedules and keep students from falling behind.
- Assure parents understand learning and skill requirements and can easily monitor their child’s progress.
Home Team Advantage Literacy Skill Reinforcement Packs (Grades K–6)
Provide simple, parent-friendly activities to help students build literacy skills.
- Provide families with easy-to-use VersaTiles literacy skill building activities that keep students from falling behind and support success in school.
- Offer a quality at-home learning experience with the flexibility to accommodate busy school and work schedules.
- Help parents understand learning and skill requirements and easily monitor their child’s progress.
Home Team Advantage Math Toolkits (Grades 3–5)
Provide manipulative-based activities, and VersaTiles® for self-correcting skill practice to encourage active family participation in math learning. Grade-specific sets make it easy to match students to materials at the right level and provide the support each student needs to succeed.
- Provide at-home access to quality math materials and activities aligned to standards and the curriculum.
- Equip parents and other family members with practical information and easy-to-follow strategies for supporting the development of math skills.
Home Team Advantage Literacy Toolkits (Grades K–8)
Combine fiction and nonfiction books, reading and writing activities, and VersaTiles® for self-correcting skill practice to encourage active family participation in literacy learning. Grade-banded sets make it easy to match students to materials at the right level and provide the support each student needs to succeed.
- Provide at-home access to quality literacy materials and activities aligned to standards and the curriculum.
- Equip parents and other family members with practical information and easy-to-follow strategies for supporting the development of reading and writing skills.
Home Team Advantage School-Year Goal Achievement Packs (Grades K–8)
Packs offer two cross-curricular sets of hands-on materials and activities per grade level (Packs A & B) to promote standards-based skill mastery in reading, writing, math, and science. Send Pack A home in the fall, then refresh and sustain engagement during the second semester with new materials in Pack B.
- Increase the effectiveness of classroom instruction throughout the school year with 8 to 16 weeks of family involvement activities.
- Provide cross-curricular opportunities for at-home learning that flexibly accommodate busy school and work schedules.
Home Team Advantage Summer Goal Achievement Packs (Grades PreK–8)
Daily cross-curricular activities and materials motivate children to eagerly participate with family members in standards-based summer learning experiences over a six-week period. Perfect for remediation and enrichment, these ready-to-go SUMMER Goal Achievement Packs keep skills sharp so students are ready to enter their next grade, on level.
- Promote continuity in learning and skill practice for students who could benefit from, but may not be enrolled in, summer school.
- Prevent students from falling behind over the summer and accelerate preparation for the next grade by providing families with access to curriculum-based materials.
Grade PreK | Grade K | Grade 1 | Grade 2 | Grade 3 | Grade 4 | Grade 5 | Grade 6 | Grade 7-8
Without skill practice over summer break, students can lose 30% of the knowledge they gained the previous school year.
Use the tools below to implement Home Team Advantage, and evaluate program success.
- Personalized Parent Letter
Send a letter home with the pack explaining the purpose of the program, and what parents need to do to help their child be successful.
- Parent Pledge
Ask parents to commit to being an advocate for their child's education.
- Parent Survey
Collect meaningful feedback from parents.
- Certificates of Completion
Download Certificates of Completion for students and hang around the classroom, or send home with the student.